Take Advantage of Commercial Real Estate With Financing
26 Commercial Capital offers commercial real estate loans for both owner-occupied and investment properties with competitive terms. Companies of all sizes can turn equity into capital with the right financing.
What Kind of Loans Are Available?
Commercial real estate financing can cover a range of different properties. 26 Commercial Capital maintains a diverse portfolio with financial products such as these:
- Construction Financing: If the principles have experience with equity, we can offer $10 million – $100 million in permanent financing for your construction project.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: We offer equity and mezzanine financing to fund large-scale transactions from $5 million to over $100 million, allowing us to provide lending tailored to your specific needs.
- Bridge Loans: Hard money and bridge loans up to $100 million are available to give your company a boost of needed capital. Additional benefits include interest-only amortization, up to 14 percent variable rates and 80 percent LTV.
- CMBS Loans: You can receive up to $50 million by “securitizing” your commercial properties. This process involves pooling your commercial properties and turning control over to a trust, then selling investors issued bonds. With this form of financing, you can benefit from fixed terms and low interest rates.
- Conventional Programs: We can offer conventional loans for up to $100 million. Eligible properties include owner-occupied, industrial and multi-family real estate.
- International Financing: Loans for international property can total $50 million to $1 billion and includes equity and mezzanine financing as well as structured debt.
- FHA and HUD Loans: You can obtain up to $50 million for the acquisition, construction or rehabilitation of senior’s and multi-family housing, hospitals and healthcare facilities. These loans come with a host of benefits, including non-recourse, fixed low rates and full amortization.
- SBA 504 and 7a Loans: We offer loans for owner-occupied properties, as well as flagged and non-flagged hotels. Terms can run up to 25 years with interest rates starting at 4.5 percent.
No matter your needs, there’s a loan that can benefit your business.
How Can You Apply?
Experts at 26 Commercial Capital can help you obtain the funding you need to grow your business. Contact us today for a consultation.